cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: One user does not receive invites from GoToMeeting

Hi @AshC  - looks like I can only DM when you are online? I clicked on your profile and there's no option to DM. I'll check later today,  or post back when you are available and I'll send it to you.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: User does not receive emails (e.g. verification emails)

Hi Andreas, 

What can sometimes happen due to an email filer, spam designation or improper email set up is, we receive too many 'return to sender' replies to our server.  At some point we stop sending emails to an address if too many returns are received.  If you want me to check the status on the LMI Bounce filter please click my Community name in order to send a private message with the affected email spelling.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: User does not receive emails (e.g. verification emails)

Yes, seems like the reason was that the email address was not fully set up yet when creating the LMI account (only short time later). You already unblocked it. Thanks again!

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: No New User Welcome Email

How can I get help checking on a user experiencing the same issue?
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Hi Kahern, 

Apparently GTM has a blocked email list and if the mailbox you are trying to invite/activate is not ready or not responding when the welcome email is sent, it will bounce back to them and they will put the email on the blocked list. 

In normal times, a simple call to support would resolve this, but now support is difficult to reach. I found that if you tag @AshC  or @GlennD in a post here they might be able to help you. Worked for me anyway. (Thanks AshC!).

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Thank you. All other users in our enterprise are fine and receiving welcome emails per usual business except this one - including password reset requests. noreply@logmein.com and other emails have been whitelisted, too.
Tags (2)
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Yes, the same exact thing happened to us. Once the GTM email server gets the first bounce, it puts the email on their blocked list, and stops sending the invite emails. Someone needs to manually remove it.

good luck!

Highlighted
Active Contributor

RESOLVED!  After waiting on hold for about 1 1/2 hours, someone answered and immediately saw my user as being blocked.  He removed the blocked status and sent a welcome email that went through right away.  User reset his own password and logged right in.  However, not sure how they were blocked to begin with, but happy it's resolved.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Email block

Good afternoon. I have tried creating several users and their invite or password rest emails have not come through. When I was originally setting them up, we were having email issues and I am pretty sure LMI put a block on the addresses. We have since fixed our email issues and I have been able to create users and get emails except for the 7 email addresses I am having a problem with. Can I get the block removed?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Email block

@Paul4  I will DM you through the Community to check the spelling of those address.   Thanks.