cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

OSX Mojave

Hi,

Have upgraded to the new Public Beta of OSX 12 Mojave and GoToMeeting Scheduler works but GoToMeeting itself crashes after about 30 minutes.

Is there a beta version for me to test?

Many thanks

Alasdair

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: OSX Mojave

Hi Alasdair,

Typically we do not support beta versions of operating systems because the developers are still updating the system to it's final version.  Once an OS becomes fully supported we should have a compatible GoToMeeting version available within just a few weeks.

19 REPLIES
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Alasdair,

Typically we do not support beta versions of operating systems because the developers are still updating the system to it's final version.  Once an OS becomes fully supported we should have a compatible GoToMeeting version available within just a few weeks.

LogMeIn Contributor

You could try and use GoToMeeting V9 and see if this is more stable: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/download-gotomeeting-v9-g2m090158
New Contributor

I don't expect support for running a beta OS either, but just for point of confirming the issue, both I and a co-worker who have installed Mojave developer betas have run into the same issue. We are the only ones in our company running the beta and leading GoToMeeting webinars. In both cases, GoToMeeting disconnects after about 35 minutes. I came here to see if anyone else had experienced it, too :-) 

Again, I don't expect support for this (we don't support beta platforms with our software either!), but I thought it might be helpful for GoToMeeting developers to know that it may be more than an isolated case. 

New Contributor

I have tried the V9 of GoToMeeting is better, doesn't disconnect at the previous 35 minutes.

Active Contributor

Hi, Ash.

I am running macOS 10.14 Mojave on an ongoing basis as a software developer. I use GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar in my day-to-day and would be happy to give feedback about how it is going.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help development for this new OS. I cannot discuss the Mojave beta in a public forum like this (per Apple's NDA) so please contact me directly (andrew@addigy.com). I  can say that I have experienced a handful of issues with GoToMeeting 8.30 (and 9) and would happily go into more detail if you get in touch. Thanks!

LogMeIn Contributor

@Ajakson Thanks for the outreach, Andrew!  We are actively testing on our end as well, and expect full support of all LMI services shortly on schedule.

Active Contributor

Mojave in three days. Has there been confirmation LogMeIn works?

LogMeIn Contributor

@Xebrawerx  Sorry, were you experiencing issues with GoToMeeting on Mojave currently?

If so, LMI typically releases updates for new operating systems within days of the official release and support by its creators.

Active Contributor

I've been having a very stable experience with Mojave. The only issues I've experienced may have been bandwidth related when many people were webcam sharing during the same GTM.

Other than that, my only complaint is with GTM 9 opening on login (I have a separate thread for that).