cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Optimal Firewall Configuration Information

@james2484  The server name / URLs pertaining to 'expertcity' are still ours, and probably won't be out of the rotation in the near future -- as we just recently completed our merger with LMI Inc.  You can safely make rules to apply this url to your firewall allowance list.

New Contributor

Anti-virus AVG, Getting URL:Mal

Guys, some years ago, I was a GTM user.  I haven't used it for quite a while.

Today I'm doing a trial to see if GTM fits me.  But I can't run GTM because I keep getting this URL:Mal issue. 

Anyone facing the same issue? Ya I can add exception etc to fix it for myself. But that is not going to solve it for my ongoing new customers.  And I would definitely want to avoid such troubles for my ongoing new attendees. 

Anyone facing this issue? Is GTM able to fix their build or get themselves whitelisted fast from all antiviruses?

AVG.png

New Contributor

Hello James, 

based on AshC's reply, does that mean you're able to globally whitelist that?

It doesn't seem right for GTM to expect its gazillion amount of users to perform a per machine execetion handling. 

LogMeIn Contributor

@chshwong  Sorry for the trouble.

For better guidance around firewall settings themselves, I would refer directly to the firewall developer, in your case AVG:  https://support.avg.com/SupportArticleView?l=en&urlname=Allow-application-in-AVG-Firewall

New Contributor

Hi there, have any changes been made to this list since January 28, 2018? ^db
LogMeIn Manager

There have been no changes or updates since April 2017.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Hi there,

Can we get an updated list of IPs please?  We cannot use wildcard DNS entries in our corporate firewall and have to manually allow each IP block.  Unfortunately we are finding that the list is not complete.  For example, we are seeing some traffic to 35.x.x.x and 54.x.x.x.  on port 443 that, when blocked, causes the user's GMPC connection to fail.

Please advise and thanks.

Les

LogMeIn Contributor

@lj-2018 The IP ranges on this thread should be accurate, though sometimes the support article may be updated beforehand:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/help/optimal-firewall-configuration-g2w060025

New Contributor

@AshC wrote:

@lj-2018The IP ranges on this thread should be accurate, though sometimes the support article may be updated beforehand:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/help/optimal-firewall-configuration-g2w060025

Thanks for the link however, as I stated, we are seeing IP addresses outside the ranges listed in the article.  I am asking for an updated list.  It appears that the current list is inaccurate.  Here's my original post:

"Can we get an updated list of IPs please?  We cannot use wildcard DNS entries in our corporate firewall and have to manually allow each IP block.  Unfortunately we are finding that the list is not complete.  For example, we are seeing some traffic to 35.x.x.x and 54.x.x.x.  on port 443 that, when blocked, causes the user's GMPC connection to fail." 

Thanks,

Les

LogMeIn Contributor

@lj-2018  And did you also check these?

IP ranges for the content delivery network (CDN)

IP ranges for other services (audio, video and screen sharing)

If so, could you post the entire IP that you're seeing flagged as LMI services not on these lists?