cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Outlook Mac Plugin

Hello

Is there a plugin for Outlook Mac available or is the only way to schedule to use the gotomeeting icon in the desktop tray/taskbar?

Thanks

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Outlook Mac Plugin

Hi @paulchapman,

If you use Outlook 365 you can install our plug-in from here, if you are using an older version of Outlook you can install our Scheduler App

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Tags (2)
16 REPLIES 16
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @paulchapman,

If you use Outlook 365 you can install our plug-in from here, if you are using an older version of Outlook you can install our Scheduler App

Tags (2)
New Contributor

Hi

We use outlook desktop app. Is there an integrated solution for this or are we limited to the scheduler?

Thanks

Paul

LogMeIn Manager

@paulchapman the Office 365 plug-in also supports the Outlook 2016 desktop software. If you are using an olde version of Outlook there is no plug-in support so the Scheduler App is the only option.

New Contributor

Hello

I thought I had this sorted but am still having trouble.

I'm using Outlook for Mac with a 365 Business Premium Subscription. I have installed your plugin via the 365 admin website and deployed it but it isn't appearing in my desktop app?

Any ideas?

Paul

LogMeIn Manager

Hi @paulchapman 

If you create a new meeting request in Outlook you should see the GoToMeeting icon in the top right corner of the meeting email. When you click on the icon you will be asked to sign into your GoToMeeting account, once you have done that you will see the option to add a GoToMeeting to you meeting invitation.

New Contributor

Hi

There's no GotoMeeting icon anywhere on outlook - I'm using the mac based app on my machine (not web version).

Not sure what else I can try or who to go to for assistance?

Thanks

Paul

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @paulchapman

Here's the GoToMeeting solution specific to Mac scheduling with visual aids:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/install-gotomeeting-in-outlook-for-mac-g2m010030

* The GoToMeeting Scheduler icon will appear at the top of your Mac desktop (menu bar) as a simple black outlined flower symbol, when you are actively using the desktop software.

** Requires Mac OS X 10.10 or later & Microsoft Outlook 2011 – 2016+

New Contributor

Hi

Even following these steps I can only use the scheduler app?

Could this be because the email address I use with GotoMeeting is different to onmicrosoft.com email address I have registered office 365 with or something like that?

Paul

LogMeIn Manager

Hi Paul.

If you look at the screenshots for the Outlook 365 plug-in located on the install page here, they show you how GoToMeeting will appear after you install it. There is no icon on the Outlook toolbar, you have to first create a new meeting in Outlook and then you will see the GoToMeeting icon. Can you please click on the Outlook menu on your toolbar, select About Outlook and post the version number?