cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Outlook plug-in issue

I'm running into the same issue, but on the Outlook plug in. I do have McAfee firewall running, could that be the issue? It only just started today.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Google Calendar plug-in problem.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Outlook plug-in issue

Hi,

Please check the following:

1. Log in here.
  2. Click Settings at the top of the page.
  3. If Use my own conference call service is selected, make sure it's not blank
  4. Click Save

In Outlook

1. Click ADD-INSClick GoToMeeting Settings
  2. Click Sign out
  3. Confirm your sign out
  4. Click Sign in
  5. Enter your email address and account password
  6. Click Sign in

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

105 REPLIES 105
Highlighted
New Contributor

Outlook Plug-in we apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request.

Full error Message: We apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. For support, please contact Global Customer Support.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Outlook Plug-in we apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request.

Hi,

Can you please provide some more details? What were you trying to do exactly? Were you using a Windows PC or a Mac? What version of the operating system?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Outlook Plug-in we apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request.

Same error here when trying to create meeting in Outlook.
Highlighted
New Contributor

On a Win 7 64- bit computer, I was trying to schedule a go to meeting from the GTM plugin for Outlook 2013 when the error message occurs. I have uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled the plugin and restarted outlook to no avail.
Highlighted
New Contributor

I too have this same issue and this is on a Windows 8.1 running OL 2010.  Has anyone found a resolution for this?  
Highlighted
New Contributor

"unable to process your request" message when joining meeting

My guests in Europe can not join the meeting... the get a : "unable to process your request" message. I need to be able to include a global audience! Specially high level executives, prospective customers!!!! I am embarrassed.
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: "unable to process your request" message when joining meeting

This issue only occurs when the browser in use has stored information for an existing GoToMeeting account in the cookies and offline data.  When the website tries to activate the meeting ID, it checks the ID against the credentials for the existing account instead of just connecting to the session.  This causes an error to be produced when the credentials and meeting ID do not match.

What I would suggest having them do Evi is clearing their cookies on the web-browser they are using or even using another browser all together to connect.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Michael,

What version of Windows and Outlook are you using? Can you provide more detail about what exactly is happening?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Sure. Win10, Outlook 2013 64-bit. 15.0.4833.1000

When I click the any of the GTM plug in options (in meeting invite nav window, or in the Outlook nav window), I receive the following error message:

"We apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. For support, please contact Global Customer Support."

All I get after that is an "OK" to close the window. No other options.

nothing that I know of has recently changed in my local machine, software, outlook, firewall, etc. I have the plug in for Google Calendar, and that works fine so my assumption is that my account is still in good standing.