cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Manager

Re: "An error occurred while processing your request" Outlook Calendar Plugin Issue

Hi Alaina,

Can you please post the email address for the GoToMeeting account you have the plug-in signed into? Would you be able to click on the Setting option for the plug-in, then sign out and back in to the GoToMeeting account?

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Outlook Plug In

Windows 10, Office 2010
I've been able to install the Outlook Calendar Plug In with no errors but whenever I try to Meet Now or Schedule a Meeting I get an error "We apologize but an error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. For support, please contact global customer support" It's been like that for hours....tried unisntalling and installing again with no luck. Any ideas? Thank you
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Outlook Plug In

Hi Myriam,
Please ensure that your online GoToMeeting settings have an audio selection made.  This error may mean that audio data there was incomplete.

New Contributor

Re: Outlook plug in suddenly stopped working.

Thank you this worked

New Contributor

Re: Outlook plug in suddenly stopped working.

MY user had the same issue and looking for this help me determine the issue. My user had 2 accounts and the one logged in to Outlook did not have a plan assigned.  Make sure they are signed in with an account that has a plan assigned. 

New Contributor

Error when trying to add a Meeting

A colleague of mine is trying to add a meeting into an email and is getting the error "We apologize, but an error has occured while processing your request please try again for support please contact global customer support"

I have completed a full uninstall and re-install of GTM but this did nothing. This also stems from my colleagues initial issue of GTM loading in the browser instead of the desktop version. Any ideas are welcome.

GTMISSUE.jpg

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Error when trying to add a Meeting

@jack_chapman_LF  Sorry about that!

There are two primary causes of this problem:

1. An issue with the log-in credentials, which can be fixed by logging in / out again from the Outlook plugin.
  2. An issue where the Organzer may have selected Use my own conference service for the audio solution, but did not actually fill in any data for this selection --- or may have entered some special characters other than expected phone number formats.
New Contributor

Outlook Plugin Error

One of our users gets the following error when attempting to use the Outlook plugin to schedule a meeting:

We apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. For support, please contact Global Customer Support.

Here is what we tried:

• Signed out and back into GTM.  No change.
  • Signed out and exited GTM.  Reopened and signed in.  No Change.
  • Signed out and exited GTM.  Disabled Outlook plugins.  Uninstalled GTM.  Rebooted.  Reinstalled GTM and Outlook plugins.  Opened and signed into GTM.  No change.
  • Checked online and her Audio setting is set to use built-in audio.

What are my next steps?  The account works fine online, just not with the Outlook (2013, 32-bit) plugins.

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Outlook Plugin Error

@AndrewS174  Usually signing out / into the GoToMeeting plugin will fix the issue for users, and you stated that integrated audio was the preference on the Organizer account.  In this case you might want to call into Customer Care to create a ticket for the issue.

https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/contactus

New Contributor

I cannot use the outlook plugin to schedule a meeting

When I click the outlook plugin to schedule a meeting (already login gotomeeting), the following error is prompted. I have tried reinstall the plugin but still the same. I am using outlook 365. How to solve? Thanks. "We apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again."