cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Outlook plug in suddenly stopped working.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled plug in doesn't work.

Plug in is installed but when i try to use it to add a GTM to a meeting I receive a message saying "an error has occurred while processing the request. please try again. for support contact you all."
New Contributor

Re: Outlook plug in suddenly stopped working.

Apologies for the late update.  This resolution also worked for me too.
New Contributor

Re: Outlook Plug-in we apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request.

same
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Outlook Plug-in we apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request.

Hi Gerald,

Please click ADD-INS in your Outlook tool bar, click on GoToMeeting Settings and then Sign Out. Once you have done this, click on GoToMeeting Settings a second time and Sign In to your GoToMeeting account again.

If signing out/in has no effect on the error occurring, also please confirm that your online GoToMeeting Audio Settings have chosen an accepted format when Use my own conference is selected.

UseMyOwnConferenceCall.PNG

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled error occurred processing request.

I just installed Outlook plugin and getting the following error.

We apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. Contact Global support.
New Contributor

Thank you Gerald, that fixed it!
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Outlook 2010 G2M Plugin Errors.

Whenever I click on any of the features the G2M outlook plugin provides, it does not work. Instead I receive an error message telling me to contact global support. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plug in, only to get the same error message.
New Contributor

I also get this error. I've uninstalled everything, reinstalled, signed out, signed in, nothing seems to fix it. 
New Contributor

I used the steps provided by Glenn, to resolve this issue for multiple users.
New Contributor

Re: Outlook plug-in issue

When I download I get the following error. Can you help?