cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Outlook plug in suddenly stopped working.

Hi Pierce,

What exactly do you see when you login on the website, do you have the option to schedule a meeting?  I suspect that the account you are logging in with may not have been assigned an organizer license. 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you!  So it seems someone didnt loop me in on the removal of the license.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Outlook Plug-in we apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request.

The outlook plugin worked two months ago, but not any more.
Signing out and in again does not help.
Re-installing gotomeeting does not help.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Outlook Plug-in we apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request.

I am having the same problem. Signed in and out, nothing. This is very frustrating
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Tina,
Sorry for the frustrations. 
This message can also be caused by GoToMeeting Organizers who have selected 'Use Own Audio' in their online settings, but failed to enter any data for their own phone conference.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Signing out and back in did not work for me - Windows 10 / Office 2016.  Any other suggestions?
Highlighted
New Contributor

Same Issue with Windows 10 (after Creators Update) / Office 2016
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi there,
Were you able to check your GoToMeeting settings online to confirm that an audio option has been selected and data correctly entered?

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have built-in audio selected and both options selected below it.