cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Why is this error occurring in Outlook?

I've tried logging out, then back in to the G2M plugin... still getting that error message.
There is no option for "settings" in my account, so I can't adjust the audio options.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Why is this error occurring in Outlook?

Sorry about that, Lauren -- it looks like an administrator at your company has removed your rights for this account.  They can still re-invite you though, using the same email address, in order to recover your GoToMeeting access.

Highlighted
New Contributor

We apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again.

When trying to schedule a meeting (which I've done hundreds of times), I get this message; "We apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again." I've used gotomeeting for a long time, but never had this problem. Can anyone help?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: We apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again.

Hi Patrick,
I'm sorry, I was unable to locate a GoToMeeting account under your Community email address.  Could you confirm which address you are currently attempting to schedule with?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Outlook Plug-in we apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request.

FYI - found this thread on Google. Un-checking the toll-free numbers allowed me to use the Outlook plug-in successfully. This issue should be addressed as I would like to be able to schedule and launch meetings with my customers from Outlook while utilizing toll-free phone numbers. 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Outlook Plug-in we apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request.

Hi Nic,
You should be able to schedule new GoToMeetings through Outlook using Integrated Toll Free (OpenVoice) without any errors.  If your problem persists / recurs, please let us know so we can document any new issues.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi - not sure if this is the best venue for this, but the Outlook plug-in for Windows AND the Mac scheduler app do not work when the toll-free option is enabled. I spent a lot of time setting up the plug-in and scheduler apps in three machines with the same results on each machine. Windows 10 and MacOS Sierra. At this point, to utilize toll-free calling, I will need to enable the feature and setup the meeting online. Then to go back to scheduling meetings within Outlook I will need to disable toll-free numbers online. 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

different topic

Please reference the new conversation here: Issues scheduling with toll-free numbers and Outlook or Mac Scheduler
Highlighted
New Contributor

I don't see where you can disable toll free numbers. I'm an admin and I don't see the options in the admin portal nor do I see them on my own account. There isn't an option to select settings when I'm logged into my own account. I can access preferences from my desktop but I do not see anything for toll free. I have done all steps in this thread and provided on the site when initially installing this plugin. 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Ryan,
If you have Integrated Toll Free enabled successfully on your account you may disable it for users through your Admin Center under 'User Settings':  GoToMeeting.  If you do not see Toll-free listed there, then you may not have it activated, or it is not being shown as a feature (there's also a 'Show Features' drop-down menu).