cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Outlook Plug-in we apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request.

It doesn't seem we have that feature. What other recourse do we have for users that are running Win10 and Office 2016? Re-installing, logging in and out, and all other options either don't exist or don't work?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Outlook Plug-in we apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request.

Hi Ryan,
Is this happening on everybody's outlook, or just one user?  Have you also checked that user account's online GoToMeeting settings to ensure they have selected an integrated audio option?

Highlighted
New Contributor

It's more than one user. I've also tested this with my account. The user I have has Win7 and Outlook 2016. I have Win10 and Outlook 2016. The plugin worked just fine with Outlook 2013 for myself and this user. When I switched over to a new OS and Office 2016 this issue started. This user went to a new computer and Office 2016 and issue is there as well. Just to confirm, I don't see an option that say integrated audio. I see this. Is there anywhere else I should be looking?
Highlighted
New Contributor

Also, I went to schedule a meeting from system tray, and built-in audio is selected. 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

This would be after logging into your online GoToMeeting account with the organizer's email and password, then checking the Settings option for Audio.
If you've already reinstalled the plugin as Administrator after updating Outlook, then feel free to call our Customer Care team directly for help documenting any issues we are not currently aware of.

Highlighted
New Contributor

There isn't a settings option in the online GoToMeeting account for my account. Only see this and clicking GTM in the upper left hand corner brings you back to this same screen. Also, talking on the phone got me nowhere. Just got the same things that was here in the thread or online and no actual solution. 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

That's actually the first step you need to complete when setting up your Organizer Account.  If you complete that, there will be a Settings area you may select under the 'GoToMeeting' heading.  Either way, feel free to give us a ring to confirm things are working as intended.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Outlook plugin constantly crashing

Most of my users are on msol outlook 2016 on windows, current patch level.  The plugin installs, but crashes every time it's launched with the error:  We apologize, but an error has occcured while processing your request. Please try again. For support please contact global customer support.

There's no specific error in the event log for the computers.
Highlighted
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Outlook plugin constantly crashing

Hi Jason,

Thanks for posting in the community!

There are a few things that can cause an error like you've reported. One cause, can be related to the CallMe feature and the related support article can be found here. Alternatively, invalid info in account the use my own audio field can cause an issue like this: https://support.logmeininc.com/article/000299255. It might also be necessary for a user to try logging out and back into their GoToMeeting account via the plugin.

If none of the above suggestions fix the issue, have an affected user change their audio settings to something else (such as changing from GoToMeeting Audio to Use My Own), save those changes and then switch them back and save again. Then try utilizing the plugin again.

Highlighted
New Contributor

"An error occurred while processing your request" Outlook Calendar Plugin Issue

Since the last update to the GoToMeeting Calendar plugin (sometime within the last week or so), the plugin does not work in Outlook 2010 and 2013. If someone isn't signed into a GoToMeeting user, the plugin will try to bring up the sign in window, but it only flashes up on the screen for a second and then disappears. This happens with all the buttons in the plugin. If someone is already signed in, whenever you hit the schedule a meeting or meet now buttons, it brings up and error that says "An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again. For support, please contact Global Customer Support." The same thing happens if you try to add a GoToMeeting to an Outlook meeting. If a user is already signed in, the buttons under the add in settings tab (Meet Now, Schedule a meeting, etc) do work, but you have to click them multiple times. The first time you click one of those buttons, it brings you back to the file tab. If you go back to the add ins tab and click the button again immediately, it will work. GoToMeeting is heavily used by our project managers, and some of them are unable to use the GoToMeeting because they can't sign in initially in the calendar plug in. Is this a known issue/do you have a workaround or a fix for this?