cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Past one-time meetings disappear from the Hub

One-time meetings that haven't been used but are past their scheduled time disappear from the new GoToMeeting Hub, so there is no way to edit or update the meeting anymore. They also won't show up in the History tab because they haven't taken place. This has already caused problems within my organization.

Is this a bug, or is it intentional? I've confirmed that the previous version of the Hub allows me to go in and edit those meetings so I can move them to a future date and edit the individual call settings.

For example, I had two meetings scheduled today at 1:50 pm.

In the new hub, I can't see them anywhere:

Past one-time meetings in new Hub.png

Past one-time meetings in new Hub history tab.png

In the old Hub, I can see them both.

Past one-time meetings in old Hub.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Past one-time meetings disappear from the Hub

Hello, sorry for any confusion.

Scheduled GoToMeeting events that fail to launch have no record in the system, and therefore are removed completely once past due. This is working as intended.

The Meeting History area is where you will find successful meeting broadcasts that were launched by an Organizer or Attendee.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello, sorry for any confusion.

Scheduled GoToMeeting events that fail to launch have no record in the system, and therefore are removed completely once past due. This is working as intended.

The Meeting History area is where you will find successful meeting broadcasts that were launched by an Organizer or Attendee.

View solution in original post

Active Contributor

@AshC Are there plans to add this in?

We often have last-minute adjustments to the calendar with changes being made to an invite that does not update the GoToMeeting itself. For example, assistants will set up meetings and are later told to update the GTM if there is a last-minute change. If this remains as is, there will be no way to ever edit a meeting that needs to start later, and we will need to create new meetings every time this occurs.

LogMeIn Contributor

@CABryant The solution in your case, where meeting times are shifting earlier in time than expected, would be to set those GoToMeeting schedule types as 'recurring'.  This means you may launch the meeting at any time without worrying about an expiration date.