cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ian2
New Contributor

Plantronics Voyager Legend UC Headset not working with GoToMeeting

I have recently purchased a Plantronics Voyager Legend UC headset. It works perfectly with Skype but not with GoToMeeting.

I have performed a Sound Check and GoToMeeting is recognising it is there as it appears under both the microphone and speakers options (Plantronics BT300M) and are set to use it. However, it does not pick up anything if I talk into the microphone and no sound is being picked up through the speakers despite the green bar going up and down when I press play.

It is definitely switched on and is not muted because it will work with Skype.

Has anyone experienced this or have any ideas what the problem is?

Thanks, Ian
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Neil2
Active Contributor

Re: Plantronics Voyager Legend UC Headset not working with GoToMeeting

I finally figured this out. In Plantronics Hub goto Settings / General and enable Audio Sensing. Headset works fine now in gotomeeting. Neil. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Ian,

For an issue like this it would best to troubleshoot the issue live with one of our Reps.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Neil2
Active Contributor

Hi Ian,

Did you find a solution to this? I have exactly the same problem.

Thanks.
Ian2
New Contributor

Hi Neil, unfortunately not and I ended up concluding that it is not compatible with GoToMeeting which is disappointing. Ian
Neil2
Active Contributor

Ok thats a shame.

I'm sure I've had it working previously with gotomeeting and this Amazon reviewer suggests its working for him/her http://www.amazon.com/review/RNK0GUEI....

I post back here if I figure it out.
Neil2
Active Contributor

I finally figured this out. In Plantronics Hub goto Settings / General and enable Audio Sensing. Headset works fine now in gotomeeting. Neil. 

View solution in original post

Michael Rees-Ev1
New Contributor

Didn't work for me...still get issues with gototmeetimg but everything els e is fine. Time for a new headset I guess.
Alek Davis
New Contributor

Sweet. This worked for my D100-M. Thanks a lot.
JessLFH
New Contributor

Thank you, Neil2!  My headset has worked seamlessly until last week and your suggestion about going to Plantronics hub and enabling sensing fixed it!  

NicolineG
Active Contributor

C320 Plantronics not working anymore with GoToMeeting

The microphone of headset Plantronics C320-M does not work anymore within GoToMeeting, whereas it used to work fine and still does for all other applications like Zoom and Teams. At first, I still got the microphone to work by plugging the headset in again, then it only worked after first restarting the computer, and now the microphone does not work in GTM whatever I try. Colleagues have the same problem.