cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Recurring Meetings: View Dates/Times

Is there a way to view dates and times for recurring meetings? I share an account with someone and would like to see if dates/times are available. Unfortunately, I only see "recurring." Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Recurring Meetings: View Dates/Times

Hi Jacque,

By design recurring meetings have no date or times associated with them, they are meetings you can use over and over again at anytime, without the meeting information changing.

Since you are sharing a single Organizer account you can either set up a shared calendar in Outlook (or whatever calendar app you use), to keep track of your meetings. Or you will both need to schedule each meeting individually so that they have a date and time and can be seen in the My Meetings area.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

38 REPLIES 38
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Jacque,

By design recurring meetings have no date or times associated with them, they are meetings you can use over and over again at anytime, without the meeting information changing.

Since you are sharing a single Organizer account you can either set up a shared calendar in Outlook (or whatever calendar app you use), to keep track of your meetings. Or you will both need to schedule each meeting individually so that they have a date and time and can be seen in the My Meetings area.

View solution in original post

New Contributor

In the Windows client, start and end times of recurring meetings are visible greyed out in the Edit Meeting dialog. What do these times mean, if anything?
LogMeIn Manager

Recurring meetings have no start date or times, that is because they are meetings you can use whenever you want as often as you want.

New Contributor

It would be very helpful if the display of recurring meetings did show the date/time established for the recurring meeting.
Without this info, I cannot tell if a meeting I am trying to schedule is going to conflict with a recurring meeting.
I strongly recommend you change the interface to display date/time for recurring meetings.
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Sean, recurring meetings have no set date or time, so there is nothing to display. They are designed so they can be used whenever and as often as you want. For managing your scheduling dates, I would recommend using you Outlook Calendar, Google Calendar etc that is part of the email client you use to send out your meeting invitations. 

New Contributor

if we are just using the long distance phone number and not the URL, can simultaneous meetings occur?
New Contributor

Hi Glenn, I understand that your intention was that. But, as a user, I understand "recurring meetings" as meetings that repeats under a certain schedule (i.e. "Every Monday @ 3PM CET"). Having that info will simplify my work, and not having to open a 3rd party calendar to see if there's another meeting.
New Contributor

Hi Glenn, I understand that your intention was that. But, as a user, I understand "recurring meetings" as meetings that repeats under a certain schedule (i.e. "Every Monday @ 3PM CET"). Having that info will simplify my work, and not having to open a 3rd party calendar to see if there's another meeting.
Active Contributor

Even though the recurring meeting has no set date/time at which you 'Must' have the meeting, the program still flashed up a window saying the meeting is about to start.  That is why I would like to have access to the recurring properties within the gotomeeting program.  We changed the date and time of several meetings and while we altered the outlook invites, the gotomeeting program still shows the old times and therefor throws up reminders around those original times.