cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Recurring Meetings: View Dates/Times

Hi,  "the gotomeeting program still shows the old times", these are not recurring meetings then. Scheduled meetings do not technically expire for 30 days, this is in case you move the meeting at the last minute and do not edit the meeting in GoToMeeting. 

Recurring meetings look like this

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Active Contributor

Click the Edit button and you'll see what I'm talking about.

LogMeIn Manager

Okay, I see why that might be confusing. When you select Recurring the date and times option is grayed out and you can't make changes, that is meat to show that they no longer apply. Then once you schedule the meeting, it shows up under My Meetings with no date or time and just the word Recurring, like my screen shot. 

New Contributor

I will append the time to the meeting subject.
like <Meeting Subject - Day - Time> to overcome this
New Contributor

surely there's a way to clarify those reoccurring meeting without having to resort to 3rd party calendars....simply show the verbiage -- for example:  Occurs every month on the 2nd Thursday of the month from 2p to 4pCT.
New Contributor

I am wanting to know a little about these meetings. There is going to be one in Tupelo, ms this evening and I am wanting to know what will take place. Thank you

New Contributor

My team is also looking for a good solution-- so far what we've come up with is to have the date/time in the name (at the beginning since it gets cut-off): 
2nd/3rd Thur-2cst- product meeting  

That mostly works, except you have to look through the whole list when you want to make a meeting and make sure there's no conflicts. and you have to convert to your timezone. I wish there was a calender view so I could quickly see all the meetings and find an open time. 
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Jessica, I assume you email the meeting invite out to your team members correct? Do you use Outlook or something else?

New Contributor

Hi Glenn, we have one team using the goto, but they all have different people they schedule meetings with. We're product managers so we have different brands we work on-- we send invites out to our brands but not to each other.  

So yes- we email the meeting invite but it's not going onto one central calender. Yes, we use outlook
New Contributor

I just thought of an idea that might work and we're going to try it out. We're adding a new "persona" to our company outlook address book--- it's going to be called "go-to meetings". every time one of us creates a calender invite, we will add that email to the attendees list. This will automatically put it onto a shared calender that hte whole team can see without having to do any extra steps. we can also see it's availability easily using the scheduling assistant as it will be in the attendees list