cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Resize Individual Webcam Feeds

Any updates or an ETA on this suggestion?
Highlighted
New Contributor

I was wondering that as well.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Still in a holding pattern on this. I did renew our annual subscription as a company, but REALLY wish this functionality existed!!
Highlighted
New Contributor

We're still paying for GTM too. This issue grates on me every time I use it, and I'm very frustrated with Citrix's unresponsiveness in this thread.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Totally agree - Citrix are going to lose out to free solutions like Google Hangouts if they don't respond to customers' needs.
Highlighted
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
My own webcam window doesn't need to be the same size as the remote participant's.

In every other videoconferencing solution I've seen, the person you're meeting with takes up most of the screen, and your own webcam image is a thumbnail off to the side, or inset in the remote video feed. Here's an example of what I mean, if I'm not being clear:

http://images.snapfiles.com/screenfil...

With GoToMeeting, both camera feeds take up an equal amount of real estate. This is really unnecessary. I do want to see what my own camera looks like on the other end so I can make framing adjustments, etc, but I don't need to be looking at a picture of myself the same size as the person I'm talking to.

For me, this one thing is the difference between "eh, it'll do" and "yes, this is the solution I need."

Interestingly, it does work in the manner I'd prefer if I'm using an iPad, like so:

http://tinyurl.com/d3x4uaf

...but GTM works like that ONLY on an iPad. How can I replicate that view on my laptop screen?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

I will be meeting with someone from the Product Team later this week to discuss this Topic and will report back.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks Glenn. That would be awesome and if implemented, a HUGE help to us as a business customer!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks, Glenn; much appreciated.
Highlighted
New Contributor

How'd the meeting go?