cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Resize Individual Webcam Feeds

Based on the number of "replies" alone relative to the others in the popular ideas list, I would think this should at least be #2 priority. Yet, still hasn't even earned the coveted "under consideration" designation...

How can something as administrative as adding Google calendar integration (convenience) trump the user experience of an actual meeting?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

The Google Calendar extension was originally coded by a GTM customer, none of the developers who have worked on it are involved with the main software development.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

OK, I looked at the link that you provided Glenn. Frankly, I agree wholeheartedly with the top issues that are presented there, of which this thread is #4. I even agree that the 3 above it should be above it. What I cannot wrap my mind around though is that the priorities that you listed (audio quality and join experience) are nowhere to be found even in the top 20 threads listed there. This presents a question in my mind of what is driving the priorities for development. Is it the issues presented by customers, or is it miscellaneous priorities drawn up in the offices of Citrix? Personally, once everything was set up properly for QoS here, we have had no audio issues whatsoever, and I have heard absolutely zero complaints about the join process from any of our users. I just wonder why even have this forum for submission of enhancement requests if it is not going to drive the priorities of development of the program?

I would realistically be happy even if each webcam feed/screen share was in its own window, which we could then resize and arrange how we deemed fit. Not really sure if that would be any easier to code in, but it would be a viable option in our case.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Scott, we receive customer feedback through many channels outside the community, it is the sum of all of this feedback that is driving our product development.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

For what it's worth, we are considering moving our 10+ accounts to WebEx for this exact reason. We love everything else about GTM, but this one flaw is driving our doctors crazy. I can't understand why Citrix hasn't seen this a major flaw - just look at your competition.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello Glenn,

Has  a timeline been developed for fixing this issue? Thanks
Highlighted
New Contributor

Don't hold your breath. This thread has been acknowledged by Citrix and yet over the years no movement on the idea, even though many updates have been done. I've pretty much given up and am letting my annual subscription run out and moving on. Almost every other video meeting service I've used includes this feature. Not sure why Citrix won't implement it, but I'm done asking.
Highlighted
New Contributor

I've given up as well. My users have resigned themselves to the suckiness of the interface, the price is reasonable-ish, and everyone we deal with is used to using it. We'll keep the account.

The main downside is for whoever at Citrix gets stuck as our account rep ("Joshua," most recently), who always wants to schedule a half-hour pitch for ShareFile, XenApp, etc. I send a link to this thread as an example of why I'm not interested in anything else from Citrix.
Highlighted
New Contributor

I see there's a redesigned GTM app for Windows - has anyone tried it, and does it address this issue? We're a Mac house, so I can't take it for a spin (although I'm amenable to buying a small Windows machine to run the GTM sessions).
Highlighted
New Contributor

I am presently running the latest GTM app for Windows on both an XP machine and a Win 7 64 bit machine and still do not see any ability to independently resize webcam windows.  Unless there is a beta test version out there that I am unaware of, it is still not an available options as far as I can see.