Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Resize Individual Webcam Feeds

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hmmm, no it does not.  I will try downloading the msi itself and install again to see if that makes a difference as the version number is slightly different than the one that auto downloaded, then test it again.  I will post again once I have had a chance to do so.

I wonder if that is just for Windows 8 and beyond or if that is just the backdrop layout that they chose for the image on the page.  I rather hope it is the latter, but we will see.
Highlighted
New Contributor

So, I download the MSI to install version 6.4.11 build 2273, and the install runs just fine, I click the about on the client and it shows the right version number, but if I try to initiate a meeting, it hesitates, indicates that it is downloading the required version of the software, and the version reverts to 6.4.10 build 2185.  Rather irritating, but I am wondering if the new build may not be compatible with a 64-bit OS and that is why it is reverting, or if there is something else going on there.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Same problem here. When installing the MSI from this site it downgrades to 6.4.10 as soon as I start a meeting. This site with the regular MSIs does not yet show the 6.4.11 version.

Edit: Looks like they've removed the links. Guess we have to wait for the official release of the 6.4.11 version.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

With the release of the GoToMeeting v7 series, you can now hide your own webcam feed from view.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Yes, great to see this feature set finally implemented!!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hrm... well, it's awesome to see some forward progress on that, but we don't want to completely remove our own feed. Ideally, our own feed would be in a small thumbnail pane so we could keep an eye on how it's framed. That's how it works in pretty much every other videoconferencing platform out there. Still, great to finally have some sort of option, so thanks to the Citrix engineers for that.
Highlighted
New Contributor

You can do that Ian.  If you drag the dividing line between the two feeds, you shrink one and enlarge the other.  Believe me, I was thrilled to see that option now!  I know you've also been waiting a long time for it.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Are you running it under Windows? It doesn't seem to work on the Mac client. Of course, I have to accept that I'm in the minority there and the Windows version should take precedence.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Yes, I'm on a Windows network and platform.  Hopefully the Mac client will follow!