I forget to share with you on how to improve the quality of the sound thru Sound Control's setting for both the speakers and Microphone individually.
1. Run Windows control Panel.
2. Select sound and click at it.
3. Select Playback and click at the device and then select properties and under advance you can select the best quality sound prefered. Same goes for Recording Devices, same approach.
4. while at Playback, click at Communications tab and select mute all other sounds. this will ensure no other systems or background noise create by your notebook other apps to interrupt your virtual meeting.
Thanks and Good Luck
Sorry for the break in information cause I just discover as I was trying out some virtual meeting.
1. Your presenter PC must be connected to high speed Internet and not thru 3G or 4G, speed would have impact on the voice and Video quality.
2. Your setting for recording devices for both Stereo Mix and Microphone under properties and under tab advance you need to check both allow exclusive control otherwise audio will not be smooth.
3. If your participant is not connected to a good network, chances the audio and video quality will suffer.
4. Try to set the volume of your speakerto less than 30% to avoid feedback sound.
thanks for the answers. My connection is a 100Mbit DSL-Line from Deutsche Telekom. It should be fast enough.
My problems are not videos containing speach. The problem is for example videos with piano music. It sounds like there are some audio compressing and volume gate algorithms destroying the music. It doesnt sound well even if I feed in the music by my Yamaha mixer. I tried onboard sound cards, professional ESI sound hardware and the StereoMix on different machines; same problems.
If the offical GoTo-Support will not solve the problem, I'll do it with Skype or Cisco. There are options to disable sound processing. Both worked immediately.
Please excuse my poor English
I just got a replacement Dell notebook with Window 10 instead of the previous Dell with Win7.
Everything works perfectly and the quality of the sound is very good.
You might want to borrow someone pc with Win10 and I discover that the voice quality also improved a lot when I use a USB convert to 3.5mm Mike and Speaker input.
My goosenose mike with 3.5 mm can pick up voice even from 3 feet away without having to struggle to speak louder.
My problem solved.
Sorry wrong information, I mistook the ear piece from my pc as the mobile headset.
Same no change only Audio quality improved with Win10
You still have to use Stereo MIx in order to play the embedded video audio for PPT.
Thanks and my apology