cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Access Admin Center

I just added another organizer and am unable to access the admin center.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Cloud recording unavailable

I have a G2M Business subscription and need to record meetings with video.

Everything in Admin Center is set up correctly but cloud recordings do not work.

When I start meeting from app I have only option for local recordings, but when I start meeting from browser it says "recording is not available for this meeting".

The test I made includes disabling recordings completely in Admin Center and in such case when meeting is started from app the "REC" button disappears.

Any ideas how to fix the issue will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Krystian 

Tags (2)
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cloud recording unavailable

Hi Krystian, 

It sounds like you've checked the Admin Center correctly, and your current GoTo plan allows for this functionality, so next you would want to ensure the Organizer account itself has chosen Cloud Recording as the default action in the online settings.  

Once you've confirmed and tested this ability again, let us know if the problem remains.   In some rare cases there may be a provisioning problem with the account itself. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm not sure how to access Organizer's account. I've clicked though just about anything I can access from Admin Settings page with no success.

The item I cannot access is GoToMeeting Hub - the page keeps loading forever. If this is where I change Organizer settings then maybe a direct link to access settings page will help?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Please click on my Community name in order to send a private message with your administrator email spelling.  I will see if there's something to be provisioned on our end. 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

no access to the administrative center

Hi! Please help events@zzz.com GoToMeeting service. It does not have access to the administrative center. Although we bought additional services to make everything works, please correct rights events@zzz.com. We need to add another organizer for the meeting.​

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: no access to the administrative center

Hi @Polina ,

Please check your account again now, sometimes it may take a few minutes to promulgate.  

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Polina ,

That email addres should currently have Admin Center access through the My Account section when you log in.  Clicking the three dots icon in the lower-left corner can take you there.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I experience thi serror when I try to manage users: 

"You do not have access to the Administration Center. You will be redirected to your account page momentarily."

Can anyone help me?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: I added a second organizer but the Admin Center keeps erroring with a message I dont have access

Can someone fix my account? I have a paid subscription but am limited to 40 minutes because it says i have free version. Very frustrating. cant access admin center either