cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I just upgraded my account to 2 users; but I cant login to the Admin Center

Hi Emilio,
I have updated your GoToMeeting account, which may take a few minutes to finalize.

New Contributor

Great! One more issue -- I added a user when I was in an earlier, less-functional interface. I do not see that user in the new (much expanded) interface under "Users". He is simply not there. Yet when I try to add him again it say "email in use" . How do I reset the system to allow this user?
New Contributor

Oh hold on. Figured it out. Went to the Org Admin and deleted him from there. Then went into Admin Center and added there and worked. Sorry for confusion.
LogMeIn Contributor

That user may be on a separate plan somewhere.  If this plan is not active, you may Private Message me with the login details.

LogMeIn Contributor

Sounds good-- Thanks for confirming!

Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Trying to access admin and got "You do not have access to the Administration Center. "

Hi Han,

Is your GoToMeeting account associated with the same email address you used for these forums?

I see you have an account that was just created today; are you still experiencing this issue?

I looked up your account and it looks like you should have access to the Admin Center at this point in time.

New Contributor

I cant login to the Admin Center

I am trying to access admin center and systems says: "You do not have access to the Administration Center. "
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I cant login to the Admin Center

Hi Jaime, I apologize for the delayed response. I've been able to locate your account and apply a fix for this issue; you should now be an admin and have access to the Admin Center.

Active Contributor

Unable to access Admin console after purchasing additional seat and account becoming the admin account.

I recently just upgraded from 1 organizer to 2 and after speaking with Robert in Sales Support I was told that my current email login account would become the admin and I could invite another organizer. I went to access the admin center under my account and when I click the link or go to the URL I get the following error: "
You do not have access to the Administration Center. You will be redirected to your account page momentarily." 

I realize it may take some time for this to populate but I have waited 30 minutes and reset my browser cache and logged out and back in to no avail.
Active Contributor

Re: Unable to access Admin console after purchasing additional seat and account becoming the admin account.

Tried again and moved a little bit further but got the red bar saying the same thing: You do not have access to the Administration Center. You will be redirected to your account page momentarily.