cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I do not have access to the Administration Center

All right, please check for the Admin Center link at the top of your account in a few minutes to see if it has returned.

Active Contributor

yes that resolved it thank you!
New Contributor

Admin Center Access?

I am unable to view the Admin Center (the option is greyed out) but I am the only one on my account and am able to access billing. Is there something I should click to activate this?

Thank you!

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Admin Center Access?

Hello,

While the Admin Center is primarily for multi-user accounts, we can grant you access to this section manually if you have not contacted Customer Care by phone yet...

New Contributor

I would love access and have not contacted anyone else yet. Or if there's a better way to access reports, please let me know!

Thank you.

LogMeIn Contributor

Go ahead and click on my name in the Community to confirm your email spelling in a private message.

New Contributor

I do not have access to the Administration Center

When I try to login to the Admin Center I got this message:

You do not have access to the Administration Center. You will be redirected to your account page momentarily.

Best regards.

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Emilio,

If you are using your Community Email address to log into GoToMeeting, then it appears your administrator may have removed you from the original account.

Did you have any alternative logins under paid subscriptions?

New Contributor

Thank you AshC.

In fact, we have a paid subscription under the email of: XXX@XXX (edited for privacy ^GD)

Concerning the Administration Center I already contacted your direct phone service and everything is now solved. Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Emilio Esteban.

New Contributor

You do not have access to the Administration Center. You will be redirected to your account page...

Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 4.33.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-02 at 4.33.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-02 at 4.33.40 PM.png