cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I do not have access to the Administration Center

Hi Arkatechture,
Please Private Message me here through the Community to confirm the email spelling you are using.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Sent, thanks!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

All right, please check for the Admin Center link at the top of your account in a few minutes to see if it has returned.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

yes that resolved it thank you!
Highlighted
New Contributor

cannot sign into admin page

I've edited our account to add an organizer, going from 1 organizer to 2, but I seem unable to setup the new organizer in the Admin section.  It says I don't have access, but I feel I should.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: cannot sign into admin page

Hi Chris,

Sorry about that, you should now be able to sign into your account and access the Admin Center.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

I cannot access GoTo Admin Center

I'm trying to access Admin Center and I'm seeing a message "You do not have access to the Admin Center...."
Highlighted
New Contributor

Admin Center Access?

I am unable to view the Admin Center (the option is greyed out) but I am the only one on my account and am able to access billing. Is there something I should click to activate this?

Thank you!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Admin Center Access?

Hello,

While the Admin Center is primarily for multi-user accounts, we can grant you access to this section manually if you have not contacted Customer Care by phone yet...

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Admin Center Access?

I would love access and have not contacted anyone else yet. Or if there's a better way to access reports, please let me know!

Thank you.