cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Admin Center Access?

Go ahead and click on my name in the Community to confirm your email spelling in a private message.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I do not have access to the Administration Center

When I try to login to the Admin Center I got this message:

You do not have access to the Administration Center. You will be redirected to your account page momentarily.

Best regards.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I do not have access to the Administration Center

Hi Emilio,

If you are using your Community Email address to log into GoToMeeting, then it appears your administrator may have removed you from the original account.

Did you have any alternative logins under paid subscriptions?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: I do not have access to the Administration Center

Thank you AshC.

In fact, we have a paid subscription under the email of: XXX@XXX (edited for privacy ^GD)

Concerning the Administration Center I already contacted your direct phone service and everything is now solved. Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Emilio Esteban.

Highlighted
New Contributor

You do not have access to the Administration Center. You will be redirected to your account page...

Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 4.33.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-02 at 4.33.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-02 at 4.33.40 PM.png

Highlighted
New Contributor

No access to the Administration Center

Error after adding second organizer : "You do not have access to the Administration Center. You will be redirected to your account page momentarily."

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: No access to the Administration Center

Hi @SynRG

Sorry about that! You should now have access to the Admin Center after you sign in.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

No access to Administration Center

Keep getting "You do not have access to the Administration Center. You will be redirected to your account page momentarily." I am the administrator for this account.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: No access to Administration Center

@scouser_phil Sorry abou that. 

I looked up your Community email and found you've been a GoToMeeting subscriber for over a year.  Have you ever had access to the Admin Center?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: No access to Administration Center

@AshCFirst time trying to use it.