cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can`t log in to Admin Center . How to restore Access?

@YvesHiernaux  I have made a change to the email you used for this Community in order to grant access to the Admin Center online.  Please click my Community name to private message me if the problem persists.

New Contributor

Re: Trying to access admin and got "You do not have access to the Administration Center. "

Hi,

i am getting the same issue: You do not have access to the Administration Center. You will be redirected to your account page momentarily.

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Trying to access admin and got "You do not have access to the Administration Center. "

@mfathy  Sorry, please check again.

New Contributor

Hi,

i am getting the same issue with my another account used for gotomeeting: You do not have access to the Administration Center. You will be redirected to your account page momentarily. Please help!

LogMeIn Contributor

Sorry, @ihdigital

I checked your Community email address domain against any active accounts, but could not find one.  Please click on my Community name in order to send a Direct Message privately with your login email.

New Contributor

Re: I do not have the admin center

I see this issue posted all over, but no solution.. what is the answer to getting into admin center. I am a single user gotomeeting subscription. 

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I do not have the admin center

Hi @Kathy Kacher ,

I checked your Community Email, and it appears you should have the Admin Center already.  Do you see the Admin option after you access the My Account section online?

New Contributor

Cannot access that Administration Center

I added a  second organizer account butr i still cant access toe Administration Center to setup a second orginizer

Can anyone help ?

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cannot access that Administration Center

@CoreMig  Sorry, I've made a change to your login so you should have the Admin Center available.