cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Cannot access that Administration Center

Hi @AshC. Billing and Admin Center options are greyed out in my dashboard. Can you please fix it for my id (I will share the details via DM). Thanks!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cannot access that Administration Center

@Tamang  You have a corporate / offline account with LogMeIn.  I have sent you instructions on where these types of contracts can be accessed by the administrators on your account.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Cannot access admin center

Hello,

We have 2 Organiser licences in our account (xynos@zzz.gr) however we are unable to access the admin center.

Could we be granted access and also could you let us know how we can create user/organizers as we only have one now?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cannot access admin center

Hi George,

It looks to me like your account currently has the Admin license assigned correctly.  Can you try to find your way there now, through your user icon in the upper right after login?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Cannot access admin center

I'm trying to access Admin Center and I'm seeing a message "You do not have access to the Admin Center...."

I am the admin and have always been. I used to be able to access it, but now I can't. Please advise.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cannot access admin center

Hi Travis,

Were you able to create a case with Customer Support to see if something recently changed for your GoTo login?

If not, you may also click on my Community name in order to privately confirm the spelling.

Highlighted
New Contributor

You do not have access to the Administration Center.

I just upgraded our company account to two organizers. However i recieve this error "You do not have access to the Administration Center." When trying to setup another users. 

This is the only account we have

Any Ideas on why our admin account is disabled?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: You do not have access to the Administration Center.

Hi Alim,

If you don't have access to the Admin Center through your own user icon (upper-right corner of the GoTo pages), then you may contact Customer Support to increase your privileges, or click on my Community name to send me a private message with confirmation of the email used to set up the account itself.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Cannot login to Admin Center

Hi!

I cannot login to Admin Center.

It says

You do not have access to the Administration Center. You will be redirected to your account page momentarily.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: You do not have access to the Administration Center.

Hi! Have the same issue - can't enter administration center. Please help