cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

View meeting invites to GoToMeetings outside my organization under My Meetings

I would like to show not only the GoToMeetings I scheduled in My Meetings, but also those that I've been invited to.  Perhaps even make this a separate tab under My Meetings called Invited To?

2 REPLIES 2
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Viewing gotomeetings I was invited to and gotomeetings I scheduled in same place.

Hi Michael,

Currently GoToMeeting invites are typically send as calendar events via Email, so they are only shown there. This is an interesting idea however, especially for power users who both Host and Attend regularly.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Re: Viewing gotomeetings I was invited to and gotomeetings I scheduled in same place.

Thank you for responding. Our company is using gotomeeting with gmail combination and this is the last feature we would like to have. If this was available I could see both type of meetings in the gotomeeting app. I currently must check my gmail calendar then gotomeeting. Please help me just go to gotomeeting. I would like it if I could add another meeting to my list by typing the "access code" or when I receive an email there is a link to add it to my scheduled meetings.