cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

View webcams using iPhone with GTM app

GoToMeeting is working great on all our Mac and PCs, works well from my iPad but not able to get video (image) using iPhone app and joining a meeting. There must be some setting I'm missing to activate camera on the iPhone. Using iPhone 5, iOS-6, downloaded latest GTM app.
17 REPLIES 17
New Contributor

Re: View webcams using iPhone with GTM app

Doesn't seem to have much interest???
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Phillip,

Are you have trouble viewing meetings using our iOS App? If so, can you please provide details about what exactly happens when you join a GoToMeeting using our App?
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

The same thing! iPhone 5, latest OS. Still happening.
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Leonard, please review our mobile feature list: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Meeting/help_files/G2M660005?title=Mobile+Feature+Comparison

New Contributor

So.... If the presenter is sending their webcam I won't see it on my iPhone 6+? Why not? Is there a technical reason for this?
New Contributor

Having the exact same issue. Has there been any resolution to this? GTM works great on my iPad 2, still no video on my iPhone 6. No video icon next to mic icon. Please advise. Thanks. 
New Contributor

We switched away from Hangouts to GoToMeeting when the concept of recurring/permanent meetings was added and have been very happy.  Not being able to broadcast video when on the phone makes it the suck. :/
LogMeIn Manager

Hi, with our latest update to the GoToMeeting iOS App for iPhone, you can now view the webcams that are being shared. Sharing the iPhone's camera is still being worked on.

New Contributor

Glenn This is INCREDIBLY unfortunate. It is very very painful to have to go to Skype every time a person I send a request for a video call  doesn't have a computer to access it. It is something that is almost un excusable from Gotomeeting especially since most people today use a phone versus a computer to connect.