cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: View webcams using iPhone with GTM app

Does this update apply to the GoToWebinar app too, i.e. can you now see webcams on the iphone for GoToWebinar meetings too?
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

With the latest update to our GoToMeeting iPhone App v6.4.1.831, you can now share your front or back camera.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

100% correct, GTM should by DEFAULT work on all mobile browsers, this is a no brainer MUST!
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Robert, what do you mean exactly by "work on all mobile browsers"? We have dedicated Apps for mobile devices already.

New Contributor

Hi Glen,

Your post of 3 months ago says that you've updated the iOS to view shared webcams. When I tried to do that just now a white square box appeared in the on my phone screen telling me that "Webcams Aren't Supported" and below that "People are sharing webcams, but viewing webcams isn't supported on your device yet".
My iPhone is a 4S. Will my device be supported? If yes, when?
Can people with iPhone 5 or 6 view webcams?
This particular feature is critical to deciding whether I convert my trial into an ongoing subscription to GoToMeeting.
New Contributor

I'm using the latest version of GTM 6.4.4.925 but still no camera icon beside the mic icon. So I cannot using the webcam. Anyone can help? Please
New Contributor

I'm not seeing any option to share the BACK Camera on the Android GTM app (although I can share my front camera fine (icon appears next to mic only AFTER checking the "Webcams" box in the "Labs" section of Settings).  I very much need the ability to share the BACK camera, so our attendees can see what our presenter sees.   
Please advise.
Thanks.
LogMeIn Manager

Topic posted in was for iOS

Please reference the new conversation here: Share back camera in GoToMeeting on Android