cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bigtom
Active Contributor

Re: Custom background

@AshC If you have a public/beta testing group for the new GoTo, I am happy to test it like I did the previous update. While I have another meeting service, one feature with GoToMeeting (that the other service does not have) has me holding onto GoTo for a some specific meetings where I need it. Staying with GoToMeeting is what I want to do.

WILLALLEN99
New Contributor

I don't need all the fun cute virtual features offered by Zoom, but what I do need is a virtual background that is far better than what ChromaCam provides. Same computer same webcam with Zoom has nearly zero aliasing whereas with ChromaCam the aliasing is horrendous.  So bad that I'm reluctant to even use it. Come on GoTo put some money and time into this issue and get this fixed. So many of us are on video calls for hours and hours and we need a virtual background to hide our surroundings.   I hope to see a fix in the near future.

bigtom
Active Contributor

@AshC Since yesterday I am getting this annoying popup all the time. GoTomeeting is not open and I am not actively trying to use ChromaCam. My operating system will not let me remove ChromaCam because it says it is in use by another program. Why does this keep popping up? GoTo is failing. I had also multiple GoTo webinars recently that were failing to launch due to some system error on your end. This is getting out of hand.Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 8.39.40 AM.png 

AshC
GoTo Moderator

@bigtom  I apologize for the errors there. 

Could you please call into Support so we can fully document the issues?  

https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/how-do-i-contact-gotowebinar-customer-support-g2w090151 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!