cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Virtual webcam compatibility - consider adding "Disable Library Validation Entitlement"

Hi team,

My name is Mikhail, I work for ManyCam. We've noticed recently that ManyCam Virtual Webcam is no longer detected in GoToMeeting, specifically under macOS. This has affected not only ManyCam but all other virtual webcam software as well.
I'm reaching out because many of both your and our clients use ManyCam and GoToMeeting together in their daily work (we've already received a bunch of complaints regarding this).

In order to fix this issue, please consider adding "Disable Library Validation Entitlement" to your app. This will allow your app to load virtual camera plugins. You'll find more information here - https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/entitlements/com_apple_security_cs_disable...

Best,
Mikhail

3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Virtual webcam compatibility - consider adding "Disable Library Validation Entitlement&quo

Hi Mikhail,

Do you see the same behavior if you open the same document directly in Safari?

New Contributor

Re: Virtual webcam compatibility - consider adding "Disable Library Validation Entitlement&amp

Hi @AshC ,

Thank you for looking into this. This is not related to a document of any sort, nor this has to do with the browser. The problem is that our virtual webcam is no longer detected as a video source in the GoToMeeting application, while it's reliably detected in other programs, like Skype for instance. I explained why this happened and how to fix this in my initial request.

New Contributor

Re: Virtual webcam compatibility - consider adding "Disable Library Validation Entitlement&amp

Was this resolved?  I too am unable to detect a virtual camera from Wirecast.  I was suspicious that it was a Mac OS Catalina permissions issue, but other applications can see it.  It there a way to solve this?  Thanks a head of time!