cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Wirecast and Go to Meeting

Hi Ash,

I'm using Telestream Wirecast and working with a number of large corporate clients using Zoom, Cisco WebEx, and Microsoft teams utilizing the virtual camera interface without any problems. I can't get this to work with GoToMeeting and was wondering after reviewing this thread if there's any progress on your platform being able to accept the virtual camera capability of the program. The last thing I see from an update standpoint is in late November of last year. Please advise.

Thank you for your help.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Email4eric

We've recently improved GoToMeeting webcam functionality with the integration of ChromaCam:  https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/how-do-i-change-my-webcam-background 

Others have been able to route specific camera systems through another third-party app called ManyCam, as GoTo software has the ability to 'see' this input as an alternate webcam.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Actually Manycam does not work properly, that's the problem. The 16:9 image coming from Manycam is cropped in GoToMeeting. What's weird is that when I use iGlasses, another app, it's fine. But like I said, with Manycam, GTM is basically cropping a 4:3 image down. Note that Manycam works perfectly with Zoom.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm a new GTM user and I have been having nothing but trouble trying to use ManyCam with GTM (Windows 10).

Most of the time, GTM simply cannot find the virtual camera.   Sometimes, if I kill all GTM and ManyCam processes,  I can access the virtual camera from GTM -- once.    Sometimes I have to reboot the machine to be able to access the virtual webcam even once (there are probably processes I'm not recognizing in Task Manager).

ManyCam works fine with other videoconferencing platforms.  This appears to be a GTM problem and, from the evidence of this thread, it appears to be one that GTM hasn't fixed for many months.