cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Webcam Blurry, out of focus

I've searched high and low for this but no one is having this problem.

Our webcam is only blurry in gotomeeting. It works perfectly fine using the Windows 10 Camera and in Skype. None of the other webcams are blurry during the conferences, only ours. We switched from a Logitech 920 to an AMX Sereno camera and both are blurry, on our end and the other attendees view. But it is only  our camera that is blurry. We have fast fiber internet and speed is not the issue.  (this computer is updated to 1809 but It hasn't had a clear image with gotomeeting ever)

Windows 10 Pro 1809

Intel Core i3 2377

4GB RAM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Active Contributor

Re: Webcam Blurry, out of focus

Sorry not to get back to this thread sooner. It appears that the issue was the computer itself. We switched computers in our conference room and everything works fine. We were running a bare bones Acer mini PC and switched to a Dell Laptop with the AMX Camera.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
LogMeIn Contributor

@voodooboogie  Sorry for the confusion with your webcam view there.  Since the problem began, have you tested sharing your webcam feed without screen sharing or VoIP connected? 

Are there any others on the same network that may be lowering your shared connection speed?

Active Contributor

We have tried with and without screen sharing and audio. My up and down speed is 17Mbps.

LogMeIn Contributor

@voodooboogie Next I would try streaming your webcam from a different device, and then a different network with the same device if that should fail.  It's going to be one or the other:  hardware or connection related.  So these tests will rule out one variable.

Active Contributor

I will try both.

New Contributor

I hate to resurrect an old thread, but were your able to fix this issue?  We're having the same problem.

Active Contributor

Sorry not to get back to this thread sooner. It appears that the issue was the computer itself. We switched computers in our conference room and everything works fine. We were running a bare bones Acer mini PC and switched to a Dell Laptop with the AMX Camera.

View solution in original post