Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Webcam on but not showing video for gotomeeting session

Yes sure. 

Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.19041

With fairly old Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 (ms drivers 5.20.102.0)

I did an uninstall of everything gtm related, re-install of b18705, reboot and made sure all windows updates are done.   So far, cam+gtm are working well for now.  I will let you know if it breaks again.  

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi guys

we're also experiencing this issue. A couple weeks back we were able to use the webcam in goToMeeting. Now when trying a session the webcam constantly keeps trying to load.

Our installed version is 10.12.0.18425

The webcams are redirected using Citrix and there are no firmware updates available.

To me it seems as if something has changed on the g2m side.

Using https://de.webcamtests.com/ the webcam works as desired.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@simonwood87  Are you saying you use GoToMeeting with Citrix Xendesk or similar?  If this is a locally set up hardware, can you say what webcam is being used?

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have a client that uses logmein for one customer of his.   We have hundreds of people using Teams and Zoom with no issue but our finance guy has a cloned unit (all of our systems are identical in OS, apps, registry etc.) that has to use gotomeeting because his customer can't get his IT department to install other programs.   

Every time he installs gotomeeting, the camera no longer works for zoom or teams even if he makes sure the app isn't running in task manager.   I just uninstalled logmein and it immediately fixed it for him.   The down side is he had an unexpected meeting with this customer and they used gotomeeting.   

Is there a way to access a gotomeeting through zoom or teams so we don't have to install gotomeeting?