cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChristianR
New Contributor

Re: Webcam on but not showing video for gotomeeting session

We have the same problem since two to three months.
Citrix LTSR 1912 CU2
Workspace App LTSR or Stable

In other Apps the Webcam is Working fine, when starting G2M the Webcam starts blincing but the picture is just spinning with no image.

I figured out that, if you click the webcam-button fast (off and on again) the webcam starts working. But this is not acceptable for our costumers.
RobbP
Active Contributor

Yes, I can see everyone else's webcams.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@RobbP  What about in the GoToMeeting preferences-- do you see the camera feed there?  If so, are there any local webcam settings on the HP laptop?

RobbP
Active Contributor

I can see the laptop webcam as a selection in preferences, but when I select it, all I get is the revolving circle like it is trying to process the selection.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@RobbP  That's very strange that it works when you toggle the webcam option quickly.  I'm not aware of this affecting any other systems like that, and would like to see if we can gather log files from your PC through a Customer Support interaction.  Give us a call when you have about 30 minutes to troubleshoot.

Generall
New Contributor

If it is, try unplugging it and then plugging it back in to make sure GoToMeeting detected it. If it is still not working, then there might be an issue with your webcam itself. The wrong device is selected. Check the Webcam tab in your toolbar or Control Panel and use the drop-down menu to select your webcam.

AARP Medicare

bws_mb
New Contributor

Hi! I have the same issues. With my jelly comb webcam I don´t get a video in the gotomeeting app. In a web session, Zoom, Teams etc. everything works. It also works when I use a microsoft webcam. I need help because I have 30 jelly webcams and the most are working. I only have the problem at some workstations

The installed version is 10.15.0 Build 19228

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@bws_mb  What webcam models are you working with there? Are there any driver updates for the system or webcam firmware?

RobbP
Active Contributor

I was able to get tech support to help me with this.  Turns out *all* apps related to GotoMeeting had to be uninstalled and reinstalled.  I knew of one, and had previously uninstalled and re-installed it. But there are another one that I didn't know about.  After reinstalling everything, the system asked if I wanted to let GoToMeeting have access to the camera, which I did, and then it started working.   

This problems has been fixed for me.  I am good.

Thanks Tech Support!

bws_mb
New Contributor

@AshC  I work with the following Jelly Comb webcams:

- W10 1080P HD Webcam Pro

- W06 1080P HD Webcam Pro

https://www.jellycomb.com/collections/streaming/products/w10-1080p-hd-webcam

Both have the same problems and i don´t get any firmware or driver updates by jelly comb.