cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Debora Chacon
Active Contributor

Re: Webcams limit?

Hi Glenn (Or other community leader),
We also have GoToMeeting / GoToTraining accounts and we really need more people to be able to join on webcams. Is there a way to increase the number of cameras from 06 to at least 16? We have a session taking place mid-march and it would be great if we can find a solution by then.. 
Debora Chacon
Active Contributor

Hi Glenn (Or other community leader),
We also have GoToMeeting / GoToTraining accounts and we really need more people to be able to join on webcams. Is there a way to increase the number of cameras from 06 to at least 16? We have a session taking place mid-march and it would be great if we can find a solution by then.. 
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Debora,

Unfortunately no, not at this time. I will definitely post an update to this topic as soon as something changes.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Debora Chacon
Active Contributor

😞
Is this something Citrix is considering to change?
It really doesn't make sense to have only 6 people on webcam when we have 15 participants attending a training. 
Thank you for the support.
Debora Chacon
Active Contributor

Hopefully it will be implemented soon!
Thank you for the quick reply! 
Pejman Taei
New Contributor

I have the same issue, we pay for 25 but get limit on 6, very odd, you guys need to make this more clear.
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Pejman,
The webcam limit is partly due to the amount of data that needs to stream from each webcam to every attendee simultaneously.  If you were to have 25 webcams running at one time, it would drastically reduce your attendees ability to watch the presentation in real time due to the high demand on their internet connection.  I apologize if this was not clearly outlined, and as you can see the reasoning was designed for a better customer experience overall.

Emily Jarvis
New Contributor

We are looking to do the same thing. Please keep us up to date on the likelihood of this being developed.
AHSN_Network
New Contributor

Number of video participants

We're using the Pro version of Go To Meeting for video conference calls - but each time we use it as least one of the participants is unable to join by video and they get an error message saying that the maximum number of participants by video has been reached.

The most we've had taking part is 13 people and I understand up to 25 should be able to join by video.

Some people have experienced this issue when trying to join via a computer (with webcam) and others via a mobile device.

I wasn't sure if there might be an issue with computer filters / firewalls, or if the number of people by video is limited if joining via a mobile device?

Many thanks

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Number of video participants

@AHSN_Network  Your suspicions are correct:  Mobile users are restricted to 6, while desktop users can join up to 25 webcams.