cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

When dialing in to meeting, I get "phone number is no longer valid for this session" after I enter the meeting code.

When dialing into Go To Meetings that are recurring meetings, after entering the meeting code, I get "phone number is no longer valid for this session".  However no one else on the call gets that error message and can dial in fine.  I am using a Samsung Galaxy S7 on Verizon to dial into the meetings.  Keep in mind that this worked fine for the same conference codes earlier in the day (reoccurring meetings) and for all of the others on the phone call, but it doesn't work for me any more.  This just started happening in the afternoon of 5/23/2016, and I never had a problem prior to this.  Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Contributor

Re: When dialing in to meeting, I get "phone number is no longer valid for this session" after I enter the meeting code.

Hi Jennifer,
Usually the message "Phone number is no longer valid"  is due to  an update with the assigned numbers for a scheduled meeting.  If the organizer were to add extra countries or toll/toll-free choices to the dial-in options or make some other changes, this could lead to the phone info you originally received suddenly changing.

The best way to verify what the current numbers are would be to join the actual meeting to confirm what Audio options are currently available.

2 REPLIES 2
Contributor

Re: When dialing in to meeting, I get "phone number is no longer valid for this session" after I enter the meeting code.

Hi Jennifer,
Usually the message "Phone number is no longer valid"  is due to  an update with the assigned numbers for a scheduled meeting.  If the organizer were to add extra countries or toll/toll-free choices to the dial-in options or make some other changes, this could lead to the phone info you originally received suddenly changing.

The best way to verify what the current numbers are would be to join the actual meeting to confirm what Audio options are currently available.

New Contributor

I dialed in fine this afternoon doing the same thing from the same phone.  The application on the computer shows the same phone number in the meeting invite that the organizer / host provided.  I would prefer NOT to use the app on the phone as this increases my data usage on my plan and I am using my computer connected to a different data source to view the content displayed during the meeting.