cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamTech
New Contributor

Windows 10, unable to view other or share camera in meetings

Troubleshooting an enduser issue. Her camera works fine in all other aspects of video conferences. Just not in GoTo Meeting. When in a meeting, she can click on SHare Camera, but nothing is happening.  She cannot see anyone else that has a camera on either.

We've uninstalled and reinstalled the software. Updated the drivers for both  her laptop and her camera.

I manually opened port 1853 as per another thread found, rebooted the machine multiple times.

Regardless of what we do, we can't get the camera feeds to work on her machine in GTM.

We've tested both the internal camera and plugged in an external camera as well. 

Stuck on where to go next since it's software specific.

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Windows 10, unable to view other or share camera in meetings

Hi @JamTech ,

Can you specify which computer is being affected, with the model / manufacturer info?  We'd also like to know the GoToMeeting software version in use on that PC.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
JamTech
New Contributor

GoToMeeting 10.10.1.17956

Latitude 7490

Windows 10 Ver 1809

JamTech
New Contributor

@AshC wrote:

Hi @JamTech ,

Can you specify which computer is being affected, with the model / manufacturer info?  We'd also like to know the GoToMeeting software version in use on that PC.

Any idea's on this? 

Tony5

I am having the same problem since the Windows 10 upgrade on February 11th which was a newer version of windows 10 for home - it is version 20H2.  My cameras work fine with Zoom and Webex but not with Teams or Go to Meeting.  The message I get is "no camera detected".  I have spent hours with Logmein tech support and windows tech support and looked at "fixes" on the internet.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled Go to Meeting.  I have checked all privacy settings.  Nothing is working.  Any new ideas that have actually worked will be welcome.  Thank you.