cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: User not getting new account invitation

Thanks Ash. Is there any way we can avoid this? It's the second time it has happened in 2 weeks with two different employees. If there is a way to avoid this I'd like to communicate this over to our users.
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: User not getting new account invitation

Here's a list of IPs for our emails if your provider wants to double check the availability:

Alternatively, users can end up on our bounce list if they have blocked the emails themselves.

New Contributor

New user not receiving welcome email in GoToMeeting

Hi - having a major issue setting up an account. We transferred ownership from one user (who is no longer with us) to a new employee. After setting up the new account, the new user registration email is never received by the user. We have checked that the email is correct and checked spam folders. We contacted support who suggested that we use 'forgot password' to gain access. Again the user never receives an email. Could you help here? The email in question was used to create this post.
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: New user not receiving welcome email in GoToMeeting

Hi Dan,
danxxxxxxx@zzzzzzzzzz.com was not found on our email return list, so should be receiving emails from our system currently.

I also see several cases here referring to other users at your company with the same problem.  For this reason, I am going to suggest you contact your Email or Network admin to ensure that the IPs 167.89.58.180, 167.89.81.41, 167.89.56.18, 167.89.62.27, 167.89.62.27, and 167.89.0.92 - 167.89.63.188 are also white-listed.

New Contributor

Our office is pretty low key, we're simply running off of  Comcast business for ISP.  We don't even have a network admin at this location. No one else on our network (at this office) has had an issue like this. Is there another work around? Any way someone could set up a temporary password for me? Or could I use a personal email address, assuming I received the welcome email, then change to my business email in account settings?
LogMeIn Contributor

Sure, Dan -- it's best if you direct message me here though, for privacy concerns.

New Contributor

What is the email that sends the invite to the user when I create an account for them in GotoMeeting?

What is the email that sends the invite to the user when I create an account for them in GotoMeeting? Our spam filter keeps blocking it and I need to Whitelist it. OR, is there a way to edit the Welcome email?
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: What is the email that sends the invite to the user when I create an account for them in GotoMeeting?

Hi Gabriel,
It is best to privately message me through the Community here, with the affected emails.

New Contributor

Not receiving GoToMeeting Seat invite via email

My email address meetinguser@zzzzzzzz.com is not receiving an email invite from your user manager panel, it shows up green as successful, but nothing appears in my meetinguser@zzzzzzzz.com outlook web inbox. I have resent it 3 times, checked spam /junk, checked our exchange email quarantine, nothing.

I have tried sending the invite using a different browser as well.

The inbox can send and receive other emails successfully. 

LogMeIn Manager

Re: Not receiving GoToMeeting Seat invite via email

Hi Matt,

The account is showing up as activated, I have assigned it a temporary password of password1 which you can use now to sign in with. I will check our email bounce list and make sure your email address is not on it.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!