cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kreiner2006
Active Contributor

"Goto Meeting is unable to record in a virtual environment"

While inside our environment we are trying to record and a dialog box pops up over and over and I see the alert next to the Goto Meeting window that "Goto Meeting is unable to record in a virtual environment". I cannot find any reference to this issue and would like to know if this is accurate, or a bug I can fix. Additonally, it would be nice to be able to reference this issue in the Knowledge Base.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: "Goto Meeting is unable to record in a virtual environment"

@kreiner2006  If your administrator used the MSI for Citrix XenDesktop, then you should have this feature.

Note:  Audio and recording features are supported with GoToMeeting installed in XenDesktop environments, but they are not supported in XenApp environments.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@kreiner2006  What kind of environment is this?  A Windows virtual desktop of some kind?

kreiner2006
Active Contributor

Yes it is a Windows Environment looks like it is Citrix Workspace - althought we do business with a company that provides this service and not Citrix itself. 

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@kreiner2006  If your administrator used the MSI for Citrix XenDesktop, then you should have this feature.

Note:  Audio and recording features are supported with GoToMeeting installed in XenDesktop environments, but they are not supported in XenApp environments.

View solution in original post

kreiner2006
Active Contributor

Do you mean my GoTo Meeting admin or the virtual desktop administrator?

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@kreiner2006  Your IT dept or Xen Admin in controls of user setup.