cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

recorded meetings

I accidentally downloaded my recorded meeting as an MP4 instead of a WMV file. can I go back and convert my file to WMV?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: recorded meetings

We won't have the ability to convert that file for you I'm afraid, so you'll want to use a third party application to handle the video conversion itself.  There are many free options out there to choose from. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

As long as your GoToMeeting recording is still stored in your online account, you can download it as many times as needed, from where ever you log in. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

On my Goto meeting account settings, all recorded meeting should be saved to the cloud. However, when I go to my history. No meetings are available under the recorded option. 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

If there is a disruption of the recording service somehow, then the file should default to your local hard drive.  Check to see if this is the case from the presenting PC.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have the file in my documents. the file is in MP4 format. but I need the WMV format. I had no issues with during meeting or recording te meeting. I have been trying to get in contact with GoTO meering via phone, but no luck with them answering.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

We won't have the ability to convert that file for you I'm afraid, so you'll want to use a third party application to handle the video conversion itself.  There are many free options out there to choose from. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks a lot for your help!