- New "GoToMeeting Hub" and "New GoToMeeting Design" feature settings
- Assigned products for users in
- Enhancements to the Administrative Activity History
- Removal of OpenVoice Integrated
- Updates to toll-free numbers for China (OpenVoice only)
New Invitation Count for Invited Users
- Note: The invitation count and most recent invitation template will be tracked after this release; any previous invitation info stored before this release will not be reflected.
New "GoToMeeting Hub" and "New GoToMeeting Design" Feature Settings
- Admins can enable organizers on their account to use the GoToMeeting Hub (the new look and feel of the post-login page) and the New GoToMeeting desktop app. EXTERNALADMIN-2773)
- GoToMeeting Hub — Organizers can choose to revert back to the old look and feel from their Settings page.
- New GoToMeeting desktop app — If configured by the admin, organizers can choose to revert back to the old look and feel from their Preferences.
Assigned Products for Users in
- Admins now see the assigned products for users when they generate an Activity report. Previously, only the User Status report included assigned products for users. (EXTERNALADMIN-2762)
Enhancements to the
- The Administrative Activity History now displays more detailed messaging when specific actions are taken by the admin and the action fails (i.e., updating a User Sync rule, deleting a User Sync rule, and updating a user's email address). (EXTERNALADMIN-2766)
Removal of OpenVoice Integrated
- Accounts enabled with OpenVoice Integrated toll-free audio now see their product name enabled with "Toll-Free Numbers" ("Toll-Free Numbers and Call Me" for GoToMeeting) throughout the Admin Center. Learn more about the Universal Service Fund and Telecom Taxes. (EXTERNALADMIN-2751)
Updates to Toll-Free Conference Numbers for China (OpenVoice only)
- For OpenVoice users, the toll-free conference numbers for China have been updated in order to provide the highest quality audio service. Additionally, these new toll-free conference numbers have been automatically updated for organizers that use Outlook, Google Calendar, and/or the mobile apps for OpenVoice. The existing numbers will remain available, but users are encouraged to use the new toll-free numbers for China going forward. Helpful messaging has been provided for these admins informing them of this change. (EXTERNALADMIN-2776)