The New GoToMeeting is here! This experience brings users a streamlined join experience, intuitive in-session controls, and a truly video first interface to make meetings more seamless and productive.
- New GoToMeeting (Beta)
- Bug fixes and minor change
- This build was deployed to customers starting Aug. 26 and ends Aug. 29, 2019.
New GoToMeeting (Beta)
The GoToMeeting desktop app has been given a new look and feel! If your account has been enabled for the New GoToMeeting, you can turn it on by opening your Preferences and checking the Test the new GoToMeeting user interface box. Learn more here.
- Note: This version of GoToMeeting is only available to some accounts and new and trial users. To sign up, fill out the screener survey here and jump into the new GoToMeeting!
Bug Fixes & Minor Change:
- Higher quality audio icons
- Fix for Mac app crashing when users sent in feedback at the end of their session
- Fix for broken Mute button for users who connected to audio via phone
- Fix for organizers being able to mute and unmute all when hosting a session with private audio