Do you sometimes forget to unmute yourself? Are you tired of saying "Sorry I was muted" or "You're muted"? Use the new Unmute Assistant as a reminder! Read on to learn more.
- Unmute assistant
- Toll number added for Mexico
- Bug fixes
- This build was deployed to customers beginning April 10 and ends April 18. 2019.
- The desktop app will now detect when self-muted or soft-muted participants are trying to speak and prompt them with a "You're muted" tooltip as a reminder to unmute themselves.
Toll Number Added for Mexico
- Fix for missing Mic icon in the Mac Touch Bar
- Fix for offline attendees not being dismissed from the meeting after 5 minutes
- Fix for the Mac Recording Manager crashing after users saved the recording to a folder other than the default
- Fix for locked out attendees joining the meeting in English even after selecting a non-English language from the language drop-down in the Hallway ("Waiting for organizer" screen)
- Fix for the headings in the GoToWebinar "Share your screen" window not being localized in non-English languages