cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Cancel for the deaf

Hello.

Its beyond redicilous now that i have not been able to cancel through your website.

I have been struggling for an extreamly long time with this now and its cost me a small fortune over the time.

How is someone that is deaf meant to be able to cancel their subscription when the only way to do so is by calling a phone number.  I demand that you stop billing me and cancel my subscription and I also want a refund for all the previous billings you have given me without an accessable option to cancel.

If i get my refund for all previous billings  I won't consider any further action as I could do without the headache of going through a lawsuit but I am a citizen of the United Kingdom and for the sake of any deaf users i would strongly recommend that you just let them cancel your service through the website in the same manor as they can sign up for it. You may wish to review the United Kingdoms Equality Act 2010 and take steps to become complient with it.

the account email of my gotomypc account is (removed for privacy)

1 REPLY 1
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Cancel for the deaf

Hi Chris,

Sorry for any frustration. Any customer unable to call can always open a support ticket on our site and request to cancel, which I see that you have since done.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!