cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
J.1
Contributor

Gotomypc having some kind of outage

I've had users pinging me for the past fifteen minutes saying they can't get into Gotomypc. Either the login screen doesn't load, or the screen never transitions from login to 2-step verification, or the thing never moves past 2-step once they give approval, or it hangs on Account Selection. One user got a generic 'service currently unavailable' page.

Which would not be so irritating if it weren't for the fact that GTMPC's status page says 'nope! No problems! The service is fine!'.

Gotomypc is down. If it's unusable, even if each page in the process technically loads, then the service is down. Fix this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Gotomypc having some kind of outage

We are continuing to troubleshoot this service issue, we have identified that our Client App is able to connect successfully.  You can read about the Client App here in this support article: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomypc/help/how-to-use-the-client-app 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @J.1,

I apologize for the frustration. We are aware of the issue and working on restoring service currently. The status page will be updated shortly.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

We are continuing to troubleshoot this service issue, we have identified that our Client App is able to connect successfully.  You can read about the Client App here in this support article: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomypc/help/how-to-use-the-client-app 

cdesq

We're getting the following error when clicking Login on the Gotomypc webpage:

Service Currently Unavailable

GoToMyPC service is currently unavailable. We are working now to resolve the issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing and we appreciate your patience.

AbhishekYadav
GoTo Moderator

Can you please try from different browser (may be incognito) ? We don't see any issue from our end? If you still face it then please share the geo location/Country you are accessing it from.

CyberAccess
Active Contributor

We have been having issues since the morning of Friday 12th (GMT+1 time).  At 0700 GMT+1 I could connect to a host and stayed connected all day.  Later on colleagues could not connect to any hosts and when I disconnected I could not reconnect.

All of our hosts are showing as online, but all timeout on "Waiting for the host computer" popup.

Were there any configuration changes at LogMeIn's end on Friday that we should be aware of?

My hosts file has

95.100.104.75 www.gotomypc.com

95.100.104.98 www.gotomypc.com

23.239.230.206 poll.gotomypc.com (this matches the registry key)

216.115.214.100 gotomypc.com

This computer needs a hosts file as it's behind a NAT firewall that does not allow DNS through (!) because it's a medical device.

AbhishekYadav
GoTo Moderator

Can you please DM me your username/ account email address?