cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CyberAccess
Active Contributor

Hosts file entries for gotomypc

We are using gotomypc on medical devices behind a firewall that does not allow DNS through it.  We therefore rely on the hosts file (in c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\) to resolve hostnames to IPs.  This has worked well, but recently we have been having a lot of problems.

Is anyone able to provide me with a list of hostnames and IPs to include in our hosts file?  At present we have:

95.100.104.75 www.gotomypc.com
95.100.104.98 www.gotomypc.com
23.239.230.206 poll.gotomypc.com
216.115.214.100 gotomypc.com

This was working until about 2 weeks ago (5th-5th July) when we started to get serious connectivity problems.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CyberAccess
Active Contributor

Re: Hosts file entries for gotomypc

Just putting this here so it's searchable for others later on.  I eventually got this escalated high enough up tech support to get an answer:

"If the customer is looking to configure the DSN [sic] entries directly on the host (behind NAT)
then they need to update the following entries in the system host file.

gotomypc.com 23.239.230.205
poll.gotomypc.com 23.239.230.206 
gotomypc.com 173.199.10.214
poll.gotomypc.com 173.199.10.195

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AbhishekYadav
GoTo Moderator

Hey,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Could you please send me host and viewer machine logs (in DM)from the machines where you have noticed the issue?

Could you please share host and viewer machine logs for investigation?

Logs can be gathered through below link:
https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/downloaddocument/gotologfiles-mac-g2md00268
http://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/downloaddocument/gotologfiles-windows-g2md00267
AbhishekYadav
GoTo Moderator

I will send the list of IP's in DM. Please check if you are able to ping them from the host PC's you have.

CyberAccess
Active Contributor

Just putting this here so it's searchable for others later on.  I eventually got this escalated high enough up tech support to get an answer:

"If the customer is looking to configure the DSN [sic] entries directly on the host (behind NAT)
then they need to update the following entries in the system host file.

gotomypc.com 23.239.230.205
poll.gotomypc.com 23.239.230.206 
gotomypc.com 173.199.10.214
poll.gotomypc.com 173.199.10.195