cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Massive price increase

Hello.

On the 8th of February I was billed zzzz.

On the 8th of March I was billed zzzz. This is an increase of 500%.

Did something go wrong? It is not possible that you have increased the price by 500%, is it!?

Is this a mistake?

Thank you on beforehand.
Marten

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Massive price increase

@sexyterran   I apologize if there was a recent billing change that took you by surprise.  Unfortunately we cannot discuss pricing or advertising / marketing through this community for various security reasons, and you should call directly into Customer Support to see if they can provide you with solid answers in your situation, or find qualifying discount offers that may lower your overall rates.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Hello,

I found the email you sent about the price increase so I guess it's my fault.

I would now like cancel my subscription. I have tried calling the number provided at Goto.com for cancellations but it doesn't work? No signals get through. Will you please cancel my subscirption for me?

Thank you on beforehand

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@sexyterran  Sorry, specifically what phone line did you try calling?

Highlighted
Active Contributor

"To cancel your subscription, call 1-866-342-7561."

Highlighted
Active Contributor

I really would much prefer not having to call to an American number seeing how it's very expensive. Why don't you have an option to cancel ones subscription online? Seems like just another way not to be costumer friendly.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@sexyterran  That number is US TF, and can only be accessed from the United States locally.  There are other countries available though, if you click the 'Change' link on the Contact page:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomypc/contactus

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Hello,

I don't see a "change"-link on that page.

Could you please provide me with the number for someone residing in Sweden?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@sexyterran 

Toll-free: 020 889 250

Long Distance: +46 8 446 855 83

Highlighted
New Contributor

Same here

10 year customer  for the same service. No email sent to warn about the price increase. 

I recommend gotomypc to many of our customers. What a shame.

Guys what is going on here.

The mediators from logmein are not helpful to reduce the rate and they lie that an email was sent to all customers.

Dear gotomypc team please try to convince me to stay. 

A very disappointed customer.