cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marc Knight
New Contributor

Problems with changing credit card details portal

I need to update my credit card details as my credit card expires this month, and my renewal comes up in a few days.

However, when I go into change credit card details the portal goes into a loop flashing the request for credit card details very quickly, and then says: “credit card can be updated a max of 10 times within a 24-hour period<message change>”

what’s happening is that it seems to be looping 10 times without giving me the opportunity to put in my details and then locking me out.

I have tried this over several days, on several different computers, using several different browsers, and the problem is there always. I think it must be a problem with the portal.

Please can you advise me how to sort this out? I really don’t want to be cut off from the go to my PC service as I use it a lot.

1 REPLY 1
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Problems with changing credit card details portal

Hi Marc,
Sorry for the trouble there.

We are actively tracking this problem internally.  If you are able to recreate the problem again, and have the ability to send us log files from the affected web browser, it may help us with the investigation.

Here's a reference guide depending on your web browser:  https://community.box.com/t5/Managing-Content-Troubleshooting/How-to-Generate-a-HAR-File-in-Chrome-I...

The email alias to send these files to is 'gotoservice@logmein.com'

Thank you.