cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josh Pillow
Active Contributor

Users Being Disconnected From GoToMyPC After About 1 Minute

Hello,

Everyone in our enviornment currently using GoToMyPC can connect remotely, but after about a minute or so they're kicked out and the session is ended. 

This is not a global setting we've changed in the GoTo Corporate web console or a recent firewall change on our end.  The client computers don't have any settings for disconnecting after a minute or so either.  This started yesterday evening.  

We've tried uninstalling GTMPC on computers, turning off the Windows 10 Firewall, and every other basic item related to GoToMyPC.

Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh Pillow
Active Contributor

Re: Users Being Disconnected From GoToMyPC After About 1 Minute

GoTo Support today said the latest release should fix this.  Maybe go in and force a client update on the host machines?  That worked for me in our environment.  

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Josh Pillow
Active Contributor

Also - On the remote computer is shows the user is still connected, but they've been disconnected from the session.
MatthewF47
Active Contributor

We have had this issue today, seems to have been caused by an update to the GoToMyPC client version 12.1.3438. The only fix was to contact GoToMyPC support and have them push the previous version of the software to the affected PC's. I imagine a proper fix is being worked on for rollout soon. 

Josh Pillow
Active Contributor

I was just logging back in after spending some time on the phone with support.

We had the same thing happen here.  They had to push out a backdated client and then people could connect again.

Thank you for responding.

CaseyS
New Contributor

Thanks, that seemed to have been the fix for us, too.

Josh Pillow
Active Contributor

The problem is back again for us today.  And the support line isn't working.  Won't take the ticket number or a simple # through to reach someone.

AbhishekYadav
GoTo Moderator

Can you please DM me your email address?

Jonbox
Visitor

I'm having the same issue. I have hundreds of corporate users, and a bunch of them are having this issue, today and earlier in the week. What's the solution? 

Josh Pillow
Active Contributor

GoTo Support today said the latest release should fix this.  Maybe go in and force a client update on the host machines?  That worked for me in our environment.  

Jonbox
Visitor

I'll try that.... thanks.