cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

cancellation of the automatic renewal

hi! To which email address can I send you  the cancellation of the renewal?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: cancellation of the automatic renewal

Hi Elisabetta,
You may call us directly to create a billing case for your GoToMyPC account:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomypc/contactus 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: cancellation of the automatic renewal

Hi Elisabetta,
You may call us directly to create a billing case for your GoToMyPC account:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomypc/contactus 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

I want to cancel my GoToMyPC subscription, how can I do?

I already using the GoToMyPC service for 2 years, and I want to cancel the subsciption. How can I do that? Can I not using the phone call, just using the E-mail or the other ways by online contact.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I want to cancel my GoToMyPC subscription, how can I do?

@ghostknight  You'll want to call directly into support, as we don't currently handle billing requests via Email or Chat.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I want to cancel my GotoPc membership, but when i call nobody answer i have since june trying to cancel this , and i really want to cancel before you charge me again. Please help.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@jochyceron  Which country and phone line did you attempt to dial so that I may check the status of that support avenue? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

i'm from Dominican Republic and i tried to call to this number  1-833-854-6519 and even created a ticket, but after almost 20 minutes nobody anwser.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Please DM me your GoToMyPC login email address for a follow up. 

^AC

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have tried to cancel several times in the last few months as I don't use this anymore and am struggling to afford it, but when I tried to phone the UK number given when I generated the ticket the phone said it was an invalid number. Can you please help as I really need to cancel before my next bill!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@Will78572  Please click my Community name to confirm your GoToMyPC login email address and contact phone number, as well as the support number you attempted to dial during the week.  I'll check out the status and follow up as soon as possible.