cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vsanthony
Visitor

Re: mouse pointer extremely small

This solution doesn't really solve the problem for me - While the cursor is larger for some applications, it is still miniscule for others.  I've recently upgraded to HD high res Dell monitor and the mouse on the host computer is now teeny tiny in apps I use.  Was not a problem previously.  Changing resolution and mouse size doesn't solve it.

Anon37514
Active Contributor

This is not a solution for me. It doesn't help on my iMac, windows 10 laptops, or iPads. For a couple of years now I have been told that they are working on a real solution.  

logbob
New Contributor

You write, "on the logmein side if you go to additional mouse options - mouse properties - pointers" -- I cannot even find and do this in logmein --- please be more specific and step by step. Been using logmein many years and can't even see this option to try. Thank you.

Lpwdvm
Visitor

How do you find the additional mouse options!!!!!!!!
Lpwdvm
Visitor

Horrible. It is now 2022. Have they fixed this problem??
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @Lpwdvm we wanted to delve into this further and are unable find a GoTo My PC account for you. Are you using this or Pro

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
Anon37514
Active Contributor

How about delving into this further for those of us that have been paying customers for several years and awaiting a solution for several years?